New Epstein files: Victim claims she was sent to Prince Andrew
Recently released Epstein documents contain new allegations that a victim was sent to London in 2010 to have sexual relations with Prince Andrew.
BY AHMET TAŞ | WISE NEWS PRESS
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM — A newly released trove of over three million documents from the Jeffrey Epstein investigation contains allegations that a woman was sent to London in 2010 specifically to have sexual relations with Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor.
The documents, published by the U.S. Department of Justice, have reignited intense scrutiny in the United Kingdom regarding the former Prince’s ties to the convicted sex offender. Following the release on January 31, British Prime Minister Keir Starmer stated that the former Prince should provide testimony to the U.S. Congress to address the mounting evidence and connections revealed in the files.
New allegations from the Royal Lodge
According to Brad Edwards, a lawyer representing over 200 Epstein victims, a woman who was not a British citizen was allegedly flown to the U.K. when she was in her 20s. The encounter is said to have taken place at the Royal Lodge, the former Prince's residence, in 2010—the same year Epstein completed a sentence for soliciting a minor in Florida.
Edwards told the BBC that his client spent the night with the former Prince and was later given a tour of Buckingham Palace, where she was served tea. "We are talking about at least one woman sent to Prince Andrew by Jeffrey Epstein," Edwards stated. While Buckingham Palace regularly records tour guests, the identity of the woman has not been revealed, making independent verification of the visit difficult at this stage.
The scale of the document release
The recent disclosure is the result of a U.S. law requiring all Epstein-related documents to be made public by late 2025. This latest release, which was delayed by six weeks, includes three million pages, 180,000 photographs, and 2,000 videos. Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche described the move as a commitment to transparency for the American people.
Among the most discussed items in the files are photographs of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor on his hands and knees over a woman lying on the floor. While the context of the photos remains unclear, they have added significant weight to the public and political pressure facing the royal family. The former Prince has consistently denied all allegations of wrongdoing.
Political fallout and calls for testimony
The timing of these revelations is particularly sensitive for the British monarchy. King Charles III officially stripped his brother of his royal titles and evicted him from the Royal Lodge last year following the publication of Virginia Giuffre’s memoirs. Giuffre, who reached a £12 million settlement with the former Prince in 2022, tragically took her own life last year.
Lawyer Brad Edwards argues that the removal of titles has allowed the former Prince to claim he lacks the funds to pay further compensations, which Edwards describes as a strategy that allows victims to continue suffering. Prime Minister Keir Starmer’s call for a congressional testimony marks a significant shift in the government's stance, suggesting that the matter is far from settled in the eyes of the law or the public.
What's Your Reaction?
Like
0
Dislike
0
Love
0
Funny
0
Wow
0
Sad
0
Angry
0
Comments (0)